- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Category Archives: Psychotrauma and Crisis Response Unit
Last Tuesday morning, an elderly woman, with a history of multiple chronic medical issues, collapsed and hit her head in her home located in the city of Ramla. When the woman’s son came home, he arrived to find his mother … Continue reading →