- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: apartment
On Wednesday morning just after 3:00 a.m., United Hatzalah volunteer EMT Hanoch Re’em, a resident of Jerusalem’s Neve Yaakov neighborhood, was returning home from a night shift when he heard his communications device buzzing. A medical emergency had occurred a … Continue reading
On Saturday night, United Hatzalah volunteer EMT Avi Bismouth responded to a medical emergency involving a person who dehydrated at the address of a man whom he had helped once before. Bismouth, recognizing the address, knew that the man was … Continue reading