- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: Ariel
On Monday morning just before 9:00 a.m., United Hatzalah volunteer EMT Or Krigman was in his home in the city of Ariel with his wife and two sick daughters. With both daughters under the age of three, Or was helping … Continue reading