- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: Ashkelon
Mishael Nahum is a United Hatzalah volunteer EMT who hails from the southern city of Ashkelon. Mishael is a core volunteer in the Ashkelon area ambucycle unit, and has been volunteering as an EMT for the past six years. The … Continue reading
With the end of the Gregorian calendar year quickly approaching, United Hatzalah, Israel’s national volunteer emergency services organization, is expanding its efforts in Israel’s periphery. Having graduated 140 new EMTs in the month of October, the organization has added to … Continue reading