- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: Assuta Hospital
Hundreds of emergency medical service volunteers from United Hatzalah visited with elderly or sick patients in hospitals and elderly people in their homes across the country. The volunteers made these visits in order to share a little bit of the … Continue reading