- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: Breathing
Just before the end of Tisha B’av on Sunday, United Hatzalah’s Dispatch and Command Center received an emergency phone call regarding a man choking in the town of Oranit. The emergency application automatically alerted David Nagar, a United Hatzalah volunteer … Continue reading