- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: Chani Vaknin
Earlier this week on a Wednesday night, just after 9 p.m. United Hatzalah volunteer EMT Chani Vaknin, was returning from her nightly run, when a neighbor approached her, just as she was walking into her apartment building. He told her … Continue reading