- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: co-existence
United Hatzalah volunteer Neorai Tzemach works as a security guard at the Jerusalem Central Bus Station. Whether on or off duty, Neorai is always ready with his medical skills to help a person in distress. However, there are occasions when … Continue reading