- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: Couple
Just after midnight on Wednesday morning, United Hatzalah volunteer EMTs Reuven and Chana Kushilevich spent their evening on their weekly date-night call buffing medical emergencies in their hometown of Kiryat Motzkin. They had just finished responding to their fifth medical … Continue reading
46-year-old Vered Amir and 55-year-old Yossi Amir are a married couple who both volunteer as United Hatzalah EMTs. They live and volunteer in Rosh HaAyin, a city located in central Israel and near a major Highway junction. Vered works at … Continue reading