- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: Crisis Response Unit
One of the most difficult things to do as a first responder is to prepare yourself mentally for the situation that you are about to walk into. There are so many variables and so many unknowns that take place in … Continue reading