- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: crohn’s disease
In addition to using regulars cars, ambucycles, ATVs, and other vehicles, United Hatzalah first responders also use electric bicycles. Elie Becher is one such electric bicycle rider. Through his own struggles with Crohn’s Disease, Elie was inspired to study medicine … Continue reading