- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: CRP
Two weeks ago, at 7:00 PM on Tuesday night, United Hatzalah volunteer EMT Eli Koon was in his home in Kibbutz Eilot, located a few minutes away from Eilat, when he received an emergency alert to a suspected stroke on … Continue reading
Shlomo Toledano, is a volunteer EMT and emergency electric bicycle rider with United Hatzalah who hails from the city of Ashdod. Shlomo has been searching for his soul mate and was excited about meeting a prospective young lady recently that … Continue reading