- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: E.R.
On Monday afternoon, a 28-year-old man collapsed for unknown reasons in his house on Yerushalayim Street in Afula. His worried mother called emergency services for help. United Hatzalah volunteer EMTs Keren Ezouz and Imad Zoabi received the alert and … Continue reading
By – Ravit Staub Last Tuesday night I participated in an ambulance shift on one of United Hatzalah’s mobile intensive care units that was stationed in Tel Aviv. In addition to being a volunteer EMT, I’m a medical student, and … Continue reading