- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: Ein Hod
Last Tuesday, Talia Brauer and Tina Berkowitz, two United Hatzalah volunteer EMTs from the town of Ein Hod, which is located in a remote area of the Hof HaCarmel region, saved the life of one of their neighbors. The incident … Continue reading
On Erev Yom Hashoah (Israel’s Holocaust Memorial Day), at the commemoration ceremony held by the Regional Council of Hof HaCarmel, a volunteer first responder named Tina Berkovitz was awarded a citation for her continued dedication and devotion for saving the … Continue reading