- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: EMR
Tikva Goldberg from Queens, New York, grew up as a frequent patient of Hatzolah and hospital services. As a child, she suffered from epilepsy and was often in need of frequent treatments and transportation to and from hospitals. “I always … Continue reading