- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: Epipen
Rabbi Menachem Bakush hails from the town of Adei Ad in the Shilo region. He rides an ambucycle, drives a rescue ATV in the rocky hills of Samaria, and serves as assistant team leader for United Hatzalah’s lifesaving activities in … Continue reading
Currently, there is a worldwide shortage of EpiPens, which is affecting individuals who have severe allergies that can cause anaphylactic reactions. The EpiPen is an auto-injection delivery system that administers a dose of adrenaline hormones which increases the heart rate … Continue reading