- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: Ezra Schwartz
This past Thursday, Friends of United Hatzalah raised $5.5 Million at their annual 2nd gala dinner in New York City. The event brought 1,300 people from all over the city and surrounding areas in support of the lifesaving EMS work … Continue reading
Seven years ago, in 2010, four childhood friends from Sharon, Massachusetts, Josh Hanau, Dani Lerner, Ariel Goldman, and Ezra Schwartz, and their families donated an ambucycle together to help support the work of United Hatzalah. They raised the money needed … Continue reading