- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: Funeral
Following Unsuccessful CPR United Hatzalah Team Assists New Olim And Positive Covid-19 Patients With Fallout
A medical emergency took a turn for the worst in the Jerusalem peripheral neighborhood of Givat Ze’ev last Sunday afternoon, where a recent Oleh had suffered cardiac arrest. United Hatzalah volunteers that arrived at the scene were informed that the … Continue reading