- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: Gan Ner
On Wednesday morning, just before 11 a.m., Rebecca Yom Tov, a Jerusalemite who volunteers as an EMT in United Hatzalah’s specialized women’s unit, was sitting down with her husband for breakfast in a small town in the Gilboa region. The … Continue reading