- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: Gilboa
On Wednesday morning, just before 11 a.m., Rebecca Yom Tov, a Jerusalemite who volunteers as an EMT in United Hatzalah’s specialized women’s unit, was sitting down with her husband for breakfast in a small town in the Gilboa region. The … Continue reading
With the end of the Gregorian calendar year quickly approaching, United Hatzalah, Israel’s national volunteer emergency services organization, is expanding its efforts in Israel’s periphery. Having graduated 140 new EMTs in the month of October, the organization has added to … Continue reading