- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: Ha-Lamed Heh
On Saturday night, United Hatzalah volunteer EMT Hen Rotenberg, who has been recently volunteering in the Jerusalem vaccination center administering Covid-19 vaccines, was at her home Srigim, a small town located south of Beit Shemesh. She was preparing to entertain … Continue reading