- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: homebound
On Sunday around 3:00 p.m., Yehuda Amitay and Meir Vaanunu were transferring elderly patients to receive their Covid-19 vaccines in Jerusalem. When they arrived at the home of the next person they were supposed to transfer, a man in his … Continue reading
On Sunday morning, the Claims Conference initiated a new project in partnership with United Hatzalah that will orchestrate a national operation with the goal of making sure that all 20,000 homebound Holocaust survivors living in Israel are able to go … Continue reading