- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: husband
By Ruth Hametz, (This article first appeared in a blog on Times of Israel and is reprinted here with the author’s permission) Before the title provokes errant thoughts, just know, we are not polygamists. Although, after watching a few episodes of … Continue reading