- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: Intubation
After Terror Attack EMS Doctor Invents New Intubation Device Aimed at Increasing EMS and Hospital Intubation rates by 100%
“My name is Ishay Benuri. I am a pediatric gastroenterologist, married and father of seven amazing children, and I reside in the City of David, Jerusalem. I live next to the Old City and am a volunteer first responder with … Continue reading