- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: Israel Bereaved families
As the Coronavirus crisis continues to unfold, the Israeli government has issued a lockdown for Yom Hazikoron to prevent mass gatherings and further outbreaks of the virus. United Hatzlah of Israel will, therefore, be sending its volunteers to the gravesides … Continue reading