- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: Kol Nidre
This story begins on Friday, July 19th, 2019, at 6:45 AM. United Hatzalah volunteer Eilon Lubiner, who worked on a farm for youth at risk, had just finished milking the goats. The early morning quiet, normally punctuated only by quaint … Continue reading