- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: Lucy
Batya Jaffe is one of the six Psychotrauma and Crisis Response Unit (PCRU) members from United Hatzalah currently active in Surfside, Florida. Batya is an Animal Assisted Therapist and together with her dog Lucy, a specially trained King Charles Cavalier, … Continue reading