- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: medical emergency
On Friday morning, at 9:30 p.m., United Hatzalah volunteer EMT Natan Balti was in his home in the southern city of Eilat when he was alerted to a nearby medical emergency. A 35-year-old woman with a suspected psychiatric background was … Continue reading
By Devo Klein Recently one Thursday afternoon, a United Hatzalah volunteer was driving his ambucycle when he received an alert to a medical emergency on the very street that he was currently on. The volunteer quickly zipped over to the … Continue reading