- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: neighbors
A woman in her 70s was eating lunch this past Friday in the town of Nof HaGalil in northern Israel when she suddenly choked on her food, suffocated, and collapsed. Her son immediately called for help, and two United Hatzalah … Continue reading
Each year in the middle of March, Hami Erlenger (26) remembers the moment that changed his life forever. Erlenger, who is married and the father of three, is an event photographer by profession. When he is not busy photographing weddings … Continue reading