- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: Newborn
As of July 1st, United Hatzalah of Israel introduced a new division of services that will now dispatch trained midwives and OB-GYN nurses to incidents of unexpected home births. Midwives and nurses who have joined the program will now be … Continue reading
– By Miriam Ballin, EMT-B, Psychotrauma Director “I’ve just had a mind-blowing 24 hours as a volunteer first responder, it made an incredible impression on me. It was Shavuot night (Feast of Pentecost) and I was preparing to have some … Continue reading