- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: Old City
On Tuesday evening, at 5:00 p.m. in Jerusalem, a 56-year-old man was taking a nap when his daughter came to check on him and found him blue-faced and unconscious with an empty bottle of pills by his bed. The frantic … Continue reading