- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: parent
On Monday morning, just after 9:00 a.m., a 57-year-old woman was walking down Ben Gurion Street in Ma’alot-Tarshiha, taking her child to an extracurricular class, when she collapsed on the sidewalk. The incident happened to take place right across the … Continue reading
On Tuesday morning, at 10:30 a.m., United Hatzalah volunteer EMT Alan Malka was in his home in Petah Tikva getting his day started after a late-night shift when he heard the ringing sound coming from his emergency communications device. With … Continue reading