- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: Psychotraum Unit
Dr. Batya Ludman is a United Hatzalah volunteer in the Psychotrauma and Crisis Response Unit (PCRU), hailing from Ra’anana. This past Friday afternoon, Batya’s daughter Shayna was at the dentist in Herzliya when she heard loud screaming from an apartment … Continue reading
As printed in the Jewish Press: Unfortunately, Israel has suffered from all too many terror attacks. One might think it would be natural for a society that has suffered as many attacks as Israel has to become desensitized to such … Continue reading