- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: PTSD
One Tuesday Morning Elad Tomer, a United Hatzalah volunteer EMT and member of the Psychotrauma and Crisis Response Unit (PCRU) had just finished buying his groceries at the supermarket when he was alerted by dispatch to a traffic accident nearby. … Continue reading
United Hatzalah’s network of first responders provides more than emergency medical services (EMS). While the EMS component of the organization is certainly the flagship project, another service which the organization provides for free is the work of the PSychotrauma and … Continue reading