- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: public engagement
Jerusalem City Hall Partners with United Hatzalah To Spread Awareness of Covid-19 Risks to East Jerusalem Residents
As part of a new partnership that took place between the Jerusalem Municipality and United Hatzalah of Israel, more than 20 EMS volunteers driving ambucycles, an ambulance, fly cars, and an ATV, drove through the neighborhoods of East Jerusalem in … Continue reading