- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: respiratory arrest
After Performing Successful CPR On His Own Son, EMT Writes Emotional Letter Imploring All Parents to Learn Basic First Aid
Yesterday, United Hatzalah volunteer EMT Yoni Uziyahu from Rehovot, experienced something that no parent should have to go through. His son, only a year-and-a-half old, fell off of a table and suffered a severe head injury. The boy lost … Continue reading