- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: save
On November 1st, just after 3:00 p.m., United Hatzalah volunteer EMT Aryeh Shavit was on his way home from work on his ambucycle. As he was turning the corner to his street, his communications device alerted him to a medical … Continue reading
A week ago on Shabbat morning, an elderly woman aspirated half-an-hour after eating breakfast in her home in Holon. Her raspy coughing alerted her daughter, who quickly ran to her side. At first, the daughter didn’t realize the seriousness of … Continue reading