- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: seniors
Miriam is a 90-year-old woman who lives in Rishon LeZion and has not left her home for the past five years. Recently, Miriam’s granddaughter Meital turned to the mayor of Rishon LeZion, Raz Kinstlich, and to the Director of the … Continue reading
Due to the winter cold and the countrywide lockdown restrictions becoming tightened and more severe, United Hatzalah along with the International Federation of Christians and Jews (IFCJ), took it upon themselves to give out blankets and food stamps to the … Continue reading