- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: Settlements
Following our recent promise to increase the level of response in Judea and Samaria, United Hatzalah inaugurated a new team of volunteer first responders in the Mount Hevron region on Thursday. The new team of 24 medical volunteers is comprised … Continue reading