- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: Shabbos
On Shabbat morning, just after 10 a.m., United Hatzalah volunteer EMT Avraham Farkash was walking to synagogue in the town Ma’ale Hever when he was alerted to a nearby medical emergency. Avraham’s communications device notified him of the address, which … Continue reading
On a recent Friday afternoon, a 90-year-old woman was preparing for Shabbat when the contents of one of the pots on the stove caught fire. Smoke quickly filled the apartment and the woman, due to her limited mobility, was unable … Continue reading