- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: Teveria
On Wednesday morning at 7:30 a.m. in Teveria, United Hatzalah volunteer Paramedic David Merizan began a day of lifesaving that would see him save the lives of three people in separate incidents. The first emergency which David was alerted to, … Continue reading