- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
Tag Archives: Yosef Asor
On Thursday morning just before 3:00 a.m., a man in his mid-80s had woken up in his home on Hashalva Street in Dimona and told his wife that he was feeling ill. According to the wife’s retelling of the story, … Continue reading