TED is a organization of conferences run by the private non-profit Sapling Foundation, under the slogan “Ideas Worth Spreading”. Eli Beer, founder of United Hatzalah, gives a TED talk on his re-envisioned ability to improve the power of first response medics and the power of community.
- Dispatch, Crisis and Mental Health. An In-depth Look with UH Medical Director Avi Marcus.
- Helping a Young Girl After A Three Storey Fall
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast