United Hatzalah volunteers across Israel and Ukraine treated more than 3,000 people on Yom Kippur. Emergency calls included fainting, weakness, low blood sugar and several people losing consciousness due to the fast as well as hundreds of bicycle injuries and births.
- An Unlikely Encounter with a Holocaust Survivor
- Seizing The Opportunity To Help A Blind and Homebound Senior Citizen
- Atara Twersky Hosts Eli Beer On “Changing The Course” Podcast
- When Volunteering Becomes Personal
- Behind the Orange Vest: A Conversation with Vicky Tiferet on International Women’s Day