NREMT Terms and Conditions
Course Requirements and Policies –Hybrid NREMT Course
- Students must complete all online lectures and assignments in a timely manner based on the schedule developed by the course’s lead instructor and/or training program manager.
- Students must attend and be on time for all classes. Those who fail to sign in will be considered absent. Sign-in sheets will be collected 15 minutes after the start of each class.
- Students are expected to address and interact with instructors, aides, fellow students, and guests in a professional and civil manner. Yelling, raising one’s voice, and general disrespect will not be tolerated. Repeated offenders may be dismissed from the course without a refund.
- If a student misses a class, that student is responsible for arranging with an instructor to make-up the class at the student’s expense.
- Students who drop out of the course will not be refunded.
- Students must score a minimum grade of 75 on all tests and quizzes.
- Students who fail the written or practical exams will be permitted one opportunity to retest before being dropped from the course.
- To be eligible for the final exam, students must attend all classes, successfully complete all the course sections (written and practical exams), all online lectures and quizzes, all class quizzes and complete clinical time.
- Students must dress appropriately so as not to detract from the learning process. Students should be wearing comfortable clothes, slacks or jeans, and closed shoes. Students may not wear tank tops, ½ shirts, halter tops, or tube tops.
- Students are expected to be courteous to each other and the instructors.